jeudi 1 avril 2010

Et cetera / et caetera

One of the reactions of some Western IT employer to Tom Cooper's clip "Is Ukraine Winning?" about Ukrainian IT-workes:
What he said about Ukrainian soldiers critiquing their orders and working with their superiors to create better ones rings so true! This is why I always loved hiring Ukrainian programmers in my business! Indians would just say "yes" to whatever you asked for even if it was undoable, then just hand you whatever crap they could come up with. Ukrainians would just tell you, "No, that won't work, but I could do this...." and work with you to come up with a plan you could both agree to. Always the best outcomes and you knew what you were getting.
Good for our programmers (13 oct 2022).







In my life almost every day is April Fools’ Day. Why does my life play small tricks on me alike on the first of April? Sometimes the joke is even that it isn't a joke.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire